Primorye learns to live with QR codes
New restrictions in Primorye will begin on November 15. But the old restrictions will not be canceled - the QR-code system still works.
Vaccination is the only salvation for the local citizens - not only from coronavirus, but also from widespread isolation. There are hours-long lines at vaccination centers. Now it is not possible to get into cafes, restaurants, cinemas, and stores without the cherished number.
New requirements are necessary primarily for those who work with children - kindergarten teachers and teachers. After all, it is adults who most often infect children. In Vladivostok at the moment there are more than 8,000 educators. Almost 7,000 people have already received a dose of the covid vaccine.
There is administrative responsibility for violation of such norms, both the employer and the employee can be held accountable.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area