Mandatory vaccination and QR-codes: new coronavirus regulations in Primorye
Mandatory vaccination and QR-codes for most working citizens are introduced in Primorye. The region is getting ready for the fourth wave of COVID-19. The decision regarding the mandatory vaccination was taken by the regional department of Rospodrebnadzor.
The rate of daily new cases stays stable, for a long time now more than 200 new cases have been confirmed in Primorye daily. Everyday three to four people pass away from the disease.
Tatiana Detkovskaya, head of the regional department of Rospotrebnadzor:
"When analyzed by profession, the highest amount of coronavirus positive cases is registered among workers in education, health care, services, transport, banking. I signed a decree on vaccination of certain categories of citizens according to epidemiological indications".
The list includes more than 20 areas: medicine, education, culture, trade, transport and industry. It is strongly recommended to sign up for vaccination for those over 60.
So far, only around 400 thousand people have been fully vaccinated in Primorye making it one third of the region’s population.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area