New coronavirus restrictions are introduced in Primorye
Due to the worsening epidemiological situation with the spread of COVID-19 in Primorye, sanitary and epidemiological measures will be tightened again. The head of the regional department of Rospotrebnadzor suggested the beginning of additional restrictions on Saturday.
According to « Vesti: Primorye » now when visit restaurants, cultural and sports facilities it will be necessary to have a QR code. It may include the vaccination certificate or a certificate indicating a recent recovery from coronavirus.
People living in the region must respect the social distancing, use personal respiratory protection and other sanitary and anti-epidemic measures.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area