Rosavia came up with ways to return Russians home
The Federal Air Transport Agency held a meeting on the organization of flights of Russian airlines in conditions of the imposed restrictions on air traffic to a number of countries in Europe and Canada.
Rosavia works on humanitarian flights that will transfer Russians home from European countries.
"Humanitarian flights will be possible if positive decisions will be taken by the aviation authorities of the EU countries from/through which these flights will be organized. »
Rosavia offers several options for returning Russians to their home country.
The first option is to use commercial flights of foreign airlines to fly to third countries that do not limit air traffic to Russia. And from there to get home by other flights.
The second is to use mixed (multimodal) transport routes. For example, get to points in Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and Finland, using foreign airlines or other means of transport. Then go to Russia by land transport, including through Belarus.
In addition, the Federal Air Transport Agency recommends refraining from non-essential travel to European countries and Canada in the near future.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area