Charity canteen safes homeless from hunger
A charitable canteen for those in need has opened at St. Nicholas Cathedral in Vladivostok. People in need can have lunch in the warm refectory on weekdays.
The canteen was opened here in February. The cathedral won a grant from the government of Primorye. On weekdays from 12 to 3 p.m. about 40 people are ready to be served.
Right now the meals for those in need are no different from those eaten by the staff. However, at the beginning of March the menu will have to be changed. Meat and fish during Lent will only be on the tables of the canteen.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area