11 music schools will be restored in Primorye in three years
More than 200 million rubles will be send for the modernisation of children’s music and art schools in Primorye. According to the press-centre of the government of the region, the funds will be provided from the regional and federal budgets.
This year the material support will be received by Artiem, Ussuriisk and Nakhodka’s music schools. The total cost of planned works is 101 million rubles, including 16,2 millions from the regional budget.
In 2023 85,4 millions, including 13,6 from the regional budget, will be send for the restoration of four more schools in Nakhodka, Partizansk and Pogranichny district. In 2024 20 more millions will be send for the modernisation of the school in Oktyabrsky district.
In total, 11 schools will have been restored in the next three years.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area