Thousands of Primorye’s residents celebrate the Baptism of Jesus
Thousands of residents of Primorye celebrate the Baptism of Jesus - one of the most important orthodox celebrations. On this day the church remembers John the Baptist who baptised Jesus Christ.
Today in the temples of the region will be held festive services and the rite of the consecration of water. Traditionally, on this day, many people take a dip in the special ice hole - "Jordan". It is believed that immersion in the font helps to strengthen the spirit, improve health and purify thoughts.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area