Vladimir Putin takes dip in icy Russian lake for the Epiphany
The brawny, bare-chested Russian leader, 65, was photographed Thursday taking a dip in the frigid cold waters of Lake Seliger, located about five hours northwest of Moscow. Putin was celebrating the Epiphany, which in Eastern Christianity, commemorates the baptism of Jesus Christ.
Many Orthodox Christians believe water has healing powers for the day and take ice baths as part of the celebration.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka