Embassy of the Republic of Belarus opened in Primorye
On Thursday, October 7, Governor of Primorsky Krai Oleg Kozhemyako took part in the opening ceremony of the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Primorsky Krai. The event took place during the Days of the Republic of Belarus, which are held in the region from October 5th to 10th.
The branch of the Belarusian Embassy in Vladivostok has become the 24th foreign diplomatic mission opened in the capital of Primorsky Krai. According to Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus to the Russian Federation Vladimir Semashko, the Embassy office was moved from Khabarovsk to Vladivostok, the new capital of the Far Eastern Federal District.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area