WHO recognised the Russian vaccine « Sputnik V »
According to the Minister of Health of Russia Mikhail Murashko, WHO removed all of the barriers for the registration of the Russian vaccine « Sputnik V ».
This has become one of the main summaries of the meeting between Murashko and the head of World’s Health Organisation Tedros Ghebreyesus. According to the Russian Minister of Health, Russia’s position has been heard and all of the barriers for future collaboration have been removed.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area