A new coronavirus vaccine «Sputnik Light» was registered by the Russian Ministry of Health
Documents for registration of the Sputnik Light coronavirus vaccine have been submitted to the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The Ministry of Health received a dossier for the registration of the Sputnik Light vaccine. "In the near future, a subordinate expert organization of the Russian Ministry of Health will conduct an examination of its quality, safety and efficacy, after which an appropriate decision will be made," said Assistant Minister of Health Alexei Kuznetsov, TASS writes.
Russia was the first country in the world to register a coronavirus vaccine, called Sputnik V, on August 11, 2020.
"Sputnik Light" is a lighter version of Sputnik V, it consists of only one component and requires only one vaccination instead of two. On February 27, 2021, vaccination of study participants began in Moscow.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area