Wild boars love local corn
Heavy machinery and local hunters did not help Primorye’s agrarians to chase away boars from the ripening fields. In herds of up to two thousand, they sneak into the heart of Novolitovsk valley to eat grain and trample everything. Crops, already damaged by the drought, have decreased by another 40 percent.
Novolitovsk fields are surrounded by forest thickets with streams and marshes - you can't think of a better place for boars. Especially when there is no main enemy. Tigers do not come here since the noise of tractors scares them away.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area