Part of Vladivostok’s central place will be closed until august
On Tuesday, April 6, Vladivostok began fencing off part of the central square for the construction of a dry fountain. Workers put up concrete blocks with poles along the perimeter of the planned work, wire was stretched around it for further installation of the fence.
According to the press centre of the Vladivostok’s administration, the fence will be completed in the next two days.
The part of the square will be closed approximately until the middle of August.
By September 11th of this year a new modern fountain should be decorating the central place of the city.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
03.01.2020 Vladivostok welcomed the new year
09.04.2018 Primorye celebrated Easter
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area