GTRK «Vladivostok» begins accepting applications for the «Man and the Sea - 2021» International Television Festival
GTRK «Vladivostok» begins accepting applications for the «Man and the Sea - 2021» International Television and Marine documentary Festival. This year the festival will take place on June 12-14.
In 2020, due to sanitary restrictions, the festival "Man and the Sea" was held exclusively online. GTRK "Vladivostok" hopes that in 2021 it will be possible to show documentaries on the big cinema screen for all fans of marine cinema.
The applications are accepted until June 1st.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area