Primorye’ residents discovered a historic burial
A local citizen discovered a more than a century old military burial on the Russky island. According to the man who has been living on the island for a while, he discovered the site only in February of this year. According to the tablets, all of the buried were military sailors who had died in 1904 during the war between Russia and Japan. The citizen shared his discovery in an Instagram video on vdk_news account.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area