Primorye’s archeologists try to solve the mystery of two Balhae temples near Ussuriisk
Around fifty archeological monuments of various historic eras are located near Krounovka village. Those monuments hold several thousands of years of the local history.
The excavations are being held in this area since the 50s. Ever since archaeologists examine the area for new discoveries every summer. It was thought that during the last 70 years everything has already been discovered, but recently the specialists have been trying to solve the mystery of two Balhae temples.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
26.07.2018 "News: Primorye" went to the excavations
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area