Third coronavirus vaccine was registered in Russia
The third coronavirus vaccine was registered in Russia. According to the prime-minister Mikhaïl Mishustin, “CoviVac” was created by Chumakov’s scientific center. The prime-minister has also stated that in the middle of march the first 120 000 doses of the vaccine will become available for the population.
Today Russia is the only country that has three coronavirus vaccines.
For recall, 112 citizens of Primorye have been tested positive with coronavirus. In total the region counts 39 586 positive cases.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area