Prime minister of Russia was tested positive with COVID-19
Mikhail Mishustin, the prime minister of Russia has been recently tested positive with coronavirus.
Mishustin mentioned that he would be self isolating in one of the local hospitals under constant medical surveillance.
All of the members of the government who has recently contacted with the prime minister will be also put on self isolation regime.
The prime minister plans to stay in constant contact with his colleagues and the president via phone and video conference.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area