COVID vaccine is necessary for those who have already recovered from coronavirus as well
According to Sumya Swaminathan, chief scientist at the World Health Organisation, people who have contracted coronavirus do not acquire strong immunity to the infection and should therefore be vaccinated.
The WHO representative added that the vaccine in those who have already had the coronavirus will multiply the production of antibodies to the infection.
Since yesterday 119 residents of Primorye were tested positive with coronavirus. In total, the region counts 39 131 positive cases.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area