New Covid-19 data in Russia and Primorye
Since yesterday 8 404 people have been tested positive with the coronavirus infection. Since the beginning of the pandemic 493 657 Covid-19 cases have been confirmed in the country. In total, 252 783 people have recovered from the disease and 6 358 people have passed away.
As for June 10th, 52 people have been tested positive with coronavirus, the total number of regional cases is 1 614 now. Traditionally, the biggest numbers come from big cities like Vladivostok and Nakhodka.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area