New coronavirus data: numbers have drastically changed
As for May 24th, 344 481 COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Russia. Since the beginning of the epidemic 113 299 Russians have recovered from the disease, 3 541 have passed away. Since yesterday 8 599 new cases have been tested positive.
Since yesterday, 51 new cases were confirmed in Primorye. Since the beginning of the pandemic more than 1695 residents of Primorye have been diagnosed with coronavirus. 1025 patients are being under constant medical surveillance all over the region. 600 patients have recovered from the disease, 15, however, have passed away.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
25.05.2020 New COVID-19 data in Russia
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area