57 more people recovered from coronavirus in Primorye
Since yesterday 57 more patients have recovered from coronavirus infection. In total, 2745 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic. This is almost 64% of the total number of patients with confirmed infection.
In the meantime around 1,5 thousand people are being under medical treatment in the hospitals. 43 of those patients are in difficult conditions.
In Primorye there has been no increase in the amount of daily cases since last week, moreover a little decrease can be noticed.
Since yesterday 80 people have been tested positive with COVID-19 in the region. The amount of lethal cases grew to 44.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area