More than 100 families with many children managed to buy a car with the help of the regional government
About 66 million rubles are planned in the budget of Primorsky region for payments to large families for a car in 2021. Parents raising six (and more) minor children may be compensated for the cost of purchasing a family vehicle.
According to the ministry of labour and social politics of the region, 40 families were granted such payments in 2020. And since the beginning of the project’s realisation in 2019, 106 families have already received the grant.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area