«Parasportive New Year» united children and adults with disabilities
The mayor of the city Oleg Gumeniuk participated in the opening of the new sportive event «Parasportive New Year».
The event took place in the gym designed for people with disabilities on 7, Chasovitina street. Festive program and lunch were organised for special children and adults.
The mayor presented the society with gifts, and in his welcoming speech he noted that many people with disabilities are true heroes, and not just in sports.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area