Amur tiger scares the villages of Primorye
Specialists resolve the conflict situation with the tiger that was seen in the villages of Rakitnoye, Orekhovo and Yasnaya Polyana in the Dalnerechensk district of Primorsky region. According to the specialists from «Amursky tiger» center, the same animal has been messing around in the region. For an unknown reason it moves from one village to another and attracts dogs.
Specialists emphasize that the tiger can not harm humans. The tiger is attracted exclusively by dogs, that were asked to be put indoors while the situation is being resolved so that they do not move around uncontrollably in populated areas.
In the meantime, the situation has two scenarios: the tiger will go back to taiga itself or it will be caught by «Amursky tiger»’s staff.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area