New subsidised flight will connect Vladivostok with another city of Russia
On October 2nd «IrAero» air company launches its new flight that will connect Vladivostok with Krasnoyarsk. The flight will be a subsidised one and with one stop in Neryungri. The flights will be operated on «Superjet-100» planes with passenger capacity of 100. The flight time will be 5 hours and 50 minutes.
The plane leaves Krasnoyarsk at 04:00 and arrives at Vladivostok at 12:50, the return flight departures from Vladivostok at 13:50 and arrives at Krasnoyarsk at 17:50. The tickets are already available.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area