Primorye’s new coronavirus data
Since yesterday 68 people have been tested positive with coronavirus in the region.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 10 701 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. Since yesterday 110 patients have recovered from the disease. In total, the region has 9 086 recovered patients.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 110 people have passed away in the region. One more lethal case has been registered since yesterday.
The risk of getting the infection stays very high in the region. The citizens must respect all of the necessary sanitary measures - wear a mask and respect the social distance.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area