68 new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye
Since yesterday 68 people have been tested positive with coronavirus in the region.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 10 422 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. In total, the region has 8 766 recovered patients
Since the beginning of the pandemic 109 people have passed away in the region. No lethal cases have been registered since yesterday.
The risk of getting the infection stays very high in the region. The citizens must respect all of the necessary sanitary measures - wear a mask and respect the social distance.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
10.09.2020 COVID-19: the number of lethal cases grows
08.09.2020 One more lethal COVID-19 case in Primorye
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area