Primorye has 71 new coronavirus cases
Since yesterday 71 people have been tested positive with coronavirus in the region.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 10 493 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. Since yesterday 101 patients have recovered from the disease. In total, the region has 8 867 recovered patients.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 109 people have passed away in the region. No lethal cases have been registered since yesterday.
The risk of getting the infection stays very high in the region. The citizens must respect all of the necessary sanitary measures - wear a mask and respect the social distance.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area