Blue giants can be spotted on Vladivostok’s shore
Citizens of Vladivostok can witness an annual phenomenon: giant jelly-fish were drifted ashore. According to the scientists the animals are weak after their reproduction period. After fulfilling their biological aim, the creatures come to the shore to die. These jelly-fish are completely harmless for people.
The citizens are amazed by the animals’ beauty. Half-transparent blue and milky spheres look like mushrooms or winter decorations.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area