White whale was spotted in Vladivostok
On Sunday July 12th a white whale was spotted in Fedorova bay in Vladivostok. The sea mammal was swimming not far from the shore and, according to some witnesses, even approached people.
It is possible to spot a white whale and some sailers in the background on a video that was posted on Facebook. Keeping its distance from people, the animal was swimming back and forth and plunging.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area