5 427 more positive coronavirus cases in Russia
According to the stopcoronavirus.ru website as on August 2nd 5 427 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Russia. Since the beginning of the pandemic 850 870 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 650 173 people have recovered from the disease. 14 128 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 101 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region has 7 019 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area