Day of the tiger is celebrated in Primorye
Day of the tiger is celebrated all over the world today. The symbol of the Far Eastern capital has recently being under the danger of extinction. Today hundreds of scientists and specialists protect the life and population of this striped predator.
In 2010 during the «Tiger summit» in Saint-Petersburg 13 countries supported the «Tiger day» initiative. A special tiger day was created in order to save the animals from total extinction. During the last 10 days the number of population has doubled all over the world. According to the specialists the population of Amur tiger may grown up to 700 by 2022.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area