Coronavirus in Russia: July 29th
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 5 475 new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Russia on July 29th.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 828 990 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 620 333 people have recovered from the disease. 13 673 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 108 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region has 6 608 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area