The fastest shark in the world was spotted in Primorye’s waters
Sharks were spotted again in Primorye’s waters this year. The fishermen have already seen plenty of different sharks. One of those sharks is the world’s fastest shark - Mako shark.
This is not the first time this shark visits Primorye. In 2011 Mako shark became infamous in 2011 when it attacked two people. One of the leading ichthyologists of Russia Vladimir Dolganov mentions that this year Mako came to Primorye one month earlier than usual. The scientists also says that this shark is not dangerous for humains and the previous attack was more of an exception.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area