Sharks tried to take away underwater hunters’ prey in Vladivostok
An underwater hunting championship was held in Vladivostok. Fishermen from Vladivostok, Artiem and Nakhodka participated in hunting. They spent 9 hours in the sea. Moreover, hunting conditions were not the best this time, and it is not only related to the weather.
Hunting zone border - the whole Amur bay. The furthest destination became Stenina island in Khasansky district. They dove dozens meters down and saw their main competitor - a shark.
Participants say that the shark can not harm people, but can try to take the prey away.
Sharks are a forbidden prey, like humpbacks and Siberian salmons. The main criteria for winning is the weight of the prey.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka