Newest Su-35S fighters warded off the attack of the maneuver enemy in the airspace of Primorsky region
According to the head of Spokesman's Service of Eastern Command of the Pacific Fleet, captain II rank Vladimir Matveev report, pilots of the Fighter Wing of Eastern Command Airforce and Air Defence practiced some elements of air-fighting on the newest multi-functional, highly maneuverable "Su -35S" in the airspace of Primorsky region. According to training maneuvers plan, pilots should have warded off the attacks of maneuver enemy.
According to Vladimir Matveev, during training maneuvers, special attention was given to the use of offensive and defensive maneuvers at different heights and speeds.
At the same time, the pilots practiced take-off and landing techniques, air strikes of low-speed and ground targets, destruction of command posts and military equipment of the maneuver enemy .
The maneuvers have been held in the airspace of Peter the Great Bay and Amur Bay.
Matviev also said, that 4++ generation highly maneuverable "Su -35S" fighters have entered into service of Primorsky region Fighter Defense Aviation Regiment in March of 2016.
News source: www.tass.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area