Russian cosmonaut depicted the brightest comet from the ISS
According to «Vesti:Primorye» Russian cosmonaut Ivan Vagner took a photo of the brightest comet of the last seven years from the International Space Station. The comet’s name is C/2020 F3 (NEOWISE).
«The comet’s tail could be seen very well from space, from the International Space!» - tweeted Vagner in his Twitter account.
Vagner came to the ISS on the «Soyuz MS-16» spaceship in April of 2020.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area