Authorities of Primorye payed homage to the victims of the Second World War
On June 22nd during the Memorial Day the governor of Primorye placed flowers on the Eternal Flame.
Oleg Kozhemiako mentioned that the Soviet warriors showed all of their courage and strength on June 22nd in 1941 and that it is very important nowadays to remember their deed.
«This merited victory will live in our memory forever. Russia needs to cherish its powerful fleet and military forces that are able to resist any agression» - said the governor.
On June 24th Primorye will hold the Victory Parade.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area