The plane from Shanghai with 48 Russians on board has successfully landed in Vladivostok
«Avorora» airlines’ plane flying from the International airport of Shanghai with 48 Russians on board has successfully landed in Vladivostok.
The flight was planed for April 30, but then had to be rescheduled for May 2nd.
The general consul of Russia in Shanghai mentioned that the flight required a lot of preparation. Some technical problems appeared during the preparation but they were eventually solved.
Staring from March 18 Russian boarders have been closed for foreigners due to the pandemic and since march 27 the international air communication has been also stopped. Due to this decision, all of the Russians staying abroad could go back to Russia only on special flights organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affaires.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area