Spring reviving with purring and mating in the regional zoo
Popular Primorye’s zoo is going through its spring reviving. Bears are waking up from hibernation, leopards are climbing the trees and racoons are washing their paws.
The ice has melted and now racoons can wash their paws. Their paws have a lot of receptors, so washing them helps the animals with touching things and surfaces.
The leopards are climbing the trees to enjoy sun rays, as well as lions who enjoy the sunlight on the ground.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area