Primorye has enough food and medicine supplies in case of coronavirus spreading in the region
Primorye has enough food and beddings for local hospital in case coronavirus starts to spread in the region and the number of patients rises.
The head of the region mentioned that the measures taken in the region are of preventive nature. The specialists need to know that there will be a supply of food, medicine and beddings.
Oleg Kozhemiako: «As for today, Primorye has two patients infected with coronavirus. Some people are being under constant medical surveillance. We try to control the situation. All of the necessary medical recommendations should be taken seriously by everyone.»
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area