Poachers killed a tiger in Primorye
On January 25, 3 km aways from Otradnoye, three local hunters noticed blood and traces from dragging a big animal on the snow. The animal is thought to be a tiger.
Specialsits who have arrived to the scene, examined the territory and approximately 30 metres away from the road, found lying tiger traces.
The specialists think that the poachers killed the animal.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area