24 people were examined with coronavirus symptoms in Primorye
During this month, specialists examined 24 people with the symptoms of infectious disease. However, they were not diagnosed with coronavirus. This statement was announced during a press-conference on January 29 in the gouvernement of Primorye.
To recall, the authorities of China informed the World Health Organisation on December 31 2019 about an unknown pneumonia that was diagnosed in the region of Wuhan. Now, the unknown virus has already been diagnosed in Hong-Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, the USA, Canada, Viet Nam, Singapour, Nepal, France; Australia and Malaysia.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area