A unique ice slide was made in Primorye
Andrey Sirotiuk, Shumnoye village resident has given a unique present for the local kids. He has created a big ice slide that has no analogue in the whole region.
This is not the first time Sirotiuk builds such winter attraction for his kids and the kids of the locals. He planned to create this year’s slide back in fall, expanding the traditional construction with skating rink.
Besides the kids of Shumnoye, kids from all over the region come to enjoy the slide.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area