Vladivostok got 40 new streets
40 new streets and 11 side streets appeared in Vladivostok in 2019.
15 new streets and 3 side streets were named this spring. Vladivostok’s new streets are Lazovskaya, Voznesenskaya, Margaritova, Spokoinaya, Machtovaya, Seinernaya, Signalnaya and Schastlivaya and so on.
Besides new streets, Vladivostok has also gotten a new square on Borosenko street in 2019 named after the first president of Vietnam- Ho Chi Minh.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area