Artist Pavel Shugurov and art group «33+1» are back on the streets of Vladivostok
Historical personas and heroes of local myths: Pavel Shugurov is back on the streets of Vladivostok to create new relics.
He decided to start with Pochtovy pereulok. According to the artist, this is one of the most romantic places in Vladivostok. He wants to attract locals and tourists to show them historical parallels via his works. One of these parallels is the story of local businessman Otto Lindgolm who was looking for a bride in this area of Vladivostok. Now we can see him in one of Shugurov’s artworks.
Ivan Rodin and Fiodor Chichkov - young artists who work alongside with Shugurov. They paint the mural in grey and white, so the master can start painting different silhouettes on this wall.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area