A ghost ship with dead people on board was found in the Sea of Japan
A boat was recently found near Sado island in the Sea of Japan. According to Reuters, Japanese costal security discovered the wooden boat and five dead bodies in it. Local authorities think that the deceased might have been North Korean citizens. The difficult relationships between Japan and North Korea may complicate the investigation.
This is not the first time that such “ghost ships” are found near Japan. Usually these boats are fishers’ boats from North Korea.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area