People feeding birds and animals in Primorye’s taiga
The recent snow has calmed the lives of hibernating animals but made more difficult the lives of those who feeds all year round. Many professional ecologists go out to feed the animals in these difficult times.
People bring corn and soy to the forests in order to feed boars, other animals and birds.
Many participants of this action are the owners of the far eastern hectares.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
13.12.2018 Winter corn is harvested in Primorye
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area