New road connecting Moscow and Vladivostok is planned to be built
The new speed highway between Moscow and Kazan, that is planned to be built by 2027, may be connected to Vladivostok.
The road might be initially prolongated to Ekaterinburg by 2030. The possibility of connecting Vladivostok with this road will depend on the social and economical development of the region.
The developers are working on the strategy of building a network of highways all over the country by 2035.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area